The Clinton County fairgrounds has over 200 on-site camping sites that you will be able to pre-register for.
Electric sites with 30 amp service and water nearby are $30/night with a 2 night minimum.
If 50 amp electric is required, there a limited number 50 amp sites available in the vendor area (open to everyone.)
Primitive sites are $15/night with a 2 night minimum. There are flush restrooms and a couple showers available.
All sites must be pre-paid.
Campsites must be pre-registered. Camping registration is handled completely by the Clinton County Agricultural Society. Call 937-382-4443 to register.
The Registration office is open on Monday - Friday from 8AM - 4PM.
Sites must be pre-paid. If you pay by check, your site will be held for one week while you mail-in your check. After a week with no payment, your site may be available for someone else to reserve.
- Pick some site numbers (at least 3) that you are interested in. Camp site maps are below. (Note that the mapped site locations are close but not exact. Electric pedestals are marked in red (or purple for 50 amp) and water spigots are in blue. Also, sites 92-107 are currently being constructed and their final positions will change.)
This document will be updated periodically showing what sites have already been reserved.
- Call the Clinton County Agricultural Society at 937-382-4443.
- Let them know you are registering for Jeep Jam on August 17th (you will be required to register for a minimum of 2 nights) and what site(s) you are interested in. They will let you know if the site(s) are available.
- Pay by mailing in a check with your Camping Permit Application form. You may also pay by cash or check in person at the fairgrounds when the office is open.
- Mail or fax your completed and signed Camping Permit Application Form.
The Clinton County Fairgrounds requires you to purchase a minimum of 2 nights (Friday night and Saturday night) to stay on-site. You may arrive early or stay later if you like at the same rate. If you would like to drop-off or pick up your camper early (or later), you can do that for no additional charge (See the next topic below.)
Yes, you can drop off your camper early!! We realize that some people will trailer their Jeep and camper, but only have one tow vehicle. If you would like to drop off and set up your camper before the event, you can do so starting Monday, August 13th free of charge. This is encouraged, as you must have your camper on-site by Friday, August 17th, by 8PM. The camper cannot be connected to electric & water until your reservation begins. You do have the option of paying for additinal nights at the same rates above if you will be staying on-site (or if your camper requires electric while it sits).
You can also pick up your camper later as well. You have up until Friday, August 24th to remove your camper.
Yes, pets are permitted in the campground ONLY and must be on a short leash at all times. Pets are not permitted in the Jeep Jam vendor area and they are not permitted in the Jeep on the obstacle course or trail rides. The only exception is service animals.
30 amp electic sites available: All electric sites have 30 amp (only) electric service. If you need 20 amp or 50 amp service, you will need to purchase/bring an adapter like this one. There are a handful of 50 amp sites. If 50 amps service is required, ask when you make your reservation.
Water connections: There are a limited number of water hook-ups in the camping area. Please bring a Y-adapter like this one and extra hose as many sites will share one spicot.